java - Netbeans swing not displaying components correctly -


Hello my laptop with Windows 8 64 bit this is a weird problem i like Netbeans swing components are not showing correctly You can see that the text is not clear (HOST, connect button, disconnect button) and I can not find any reason for this. I thought maybe this is a problem with Netbeen 8.0, so I tried installing 7.3 and I had the same problem with the installer. (Next button and other text)

I am using NetBean 7.3 on my desktop, Windows 7 32 bit is not such a problem. Can you help me Thank you

Solving this problem is running NetBeans IDE using a high-performance NVIDIA processor Integrated graphic Card You can select that option in Windows 8 by right-clicking on the NetBeans IDE icon before starting it, then hover over the run with the graphic processor and select your high performance graphic card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -