c# - Save appointments to my default calendar in WP 8.1 -


I was hoping that with the new calendar API of wp8.1, I now completely change the native calendar app I am able to my own.

But after a few hours in the API documentation, I came to the point that it is still not possible.

This is what I have concluded:

  1. I can use my complete appointment calendar in full reading and writing. But this calendar will not be synced with my other devices.

  2. I can add / remove / edit appointments in all other calendars, but only AppointmentManager . It still takes some time to open the native calendar app and the user has to manually press the save button.

  3. The old way is still to get me to access the Outlook.com/Google Calendar / ... API to save the appointments directly from my own calendar app.

    Is there a way to set ReadonWrite (ReadWrite = full) into my default calendar (ReadWrite = Systemonly) from my default calendar (Outlook.com)?

    forum appointment calendar API allowed to write directly to an online calendar provider Does not give up.

    In order to implement writing support, you will need to implement a custom provider for each calendar, for example Outlook.com and GMail.com each have individual APIs, although IMAP is often a Can be used as a default protocol, each requires individual authentication.

    For Outlook.com, you must use OAuth, ideally. Use to integrate your application with Single Sign-On, and then Outlook.com Calendar.

    Therefore, there is no way to completely replace the default calendar application on Windows Phone for third party developers. It comes to write the placements. Whatever you can do for the built-in calendar There is a different scene to write in front.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -