python - How to output sklearn standardscaler -


I have standardized my data using preprocessing.standardscaler in Scalean. The question is how can I save it in my local area?

Thanks

If I understand you correctly, Want to save it so that it can be corrected again?

Use the pickle / of Python and the other method, use Job Lib Recommended method Job Lib Because it will contain a very small file compared to pickle, which represents the string of your object: Joblib.dump (clf, 'filename.pkl') from sklearn.externals import joblib ) #then Load it later, remember the job of the course. clf = joblib.load ('filename.pk1')

View

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -