json - Android: Volley request failed on my LAN -


I have a light python server that runs on my laptop at this address: 192.168.1.56. I can use it with my other computers (LAN) without any problems. I get my JSON data

In my Android app, I use the Volley Library. And I want to retrieve some JSON data on my Python server, but it does not work: I have this error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: bad url1920.168.1.56 .001001 / Todo /api/v1.0/tasks

My code:

  JsonObjectRequest req = new JsonObjectRequest ("192.168.1.56 .001 / Todo / Api / v1.0 / work ", blank, new response. Lester & lt; JSONObject & gt; () {...   

Thanks guys!

Ps: Without me I can ping my mobile from my laptop with such error.

I think you Your URL needs to add "http: //" to the front.

  JasonObique Request REQ = New JasonObject Request ("http://192.168.1.56: 00001 / Todo / API / v1. 0 / tasks ", blank, new response. Listener & lt; JSONObject & gt; () {...    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -