Dynamically loading options of a select control on expand event using angularjs -


I am thinking that there is an easy way to do the following:

When a user clicks Is my dropdown list expansion arrow, I need to call for an external service and get 5 records and populate the options of selection and display them dynamically, I understand that I have a model for select and angular Need a bind, it's automatic Will take care of it, but I'm having trouble understanding how to capture the event of extension of selection. I tried to use the ng-click instruction, but I could not find any luck. After struggling for an hour, I did it using ng-click directive.

The only problem I have is because I get ng-click and get the data, it does not extend the selection, I need to click on the dropdown a second time to open the selection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -