C# Windows application: connection string to connect to remote sql server 2008 using windows authentication -


I am developing a windows form application using C #. I want to connect to SQL Server 2008 which is in the server using Windows authentication. Can anyone please provide me the connection string?

Note:

  1. The domain is created in my server.
  2. Remote Access is enabled for SQL Server
  3. The TCP / IP port is also enabled.

    Please help me. I've been struggling for it since 3 days.

    server = myServerAddress; Database = myDataBase; Trusted_Connection = true;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -