mysql - Select data from multiple tables in same query -


I am trying to drag all categories for a blog post when the blog loads. I list 2 tables for categories, one for myself and one for each category, which categories for which all blog posts are allocated.

MySQL command I have

  is selection `category_name`,` `category_slug` from blog_categories`,` blog_post_categories` where` blog_categories.category_id` = 'blog_post_categories.category_id `And` blog_post_categories.post_id` = 1   

but I keep getting

blog_categories: error following

  unknown column 'where Section '  

has two tables like' blog_categories.category_id 'column_ category_id, CATEGORY_NAME and category_slug blog_post_categories is the column id, post_id, and category_id

I can help out here with as I Area'm starting with my hair pulled out.

itemprop = "text">

Your backticts should be in the proper place pre <> as <> in < category_slug` are not selected, `category_slug` from` blog segment`, `blog_post_categories` where` blog_categories`.category_id` = `blog_post_categories`.`category_id` and` blog_post_categories``post_id` = 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -