matlab - How to creates a value in a cell nested in a cell -


It sounds like a very simple question but I can not seem to work on it In fact, I have several cells: for example 1, face 1 = 15, face 2 = 23, scene 1 = 46, for example, each cell has a value, for example: Face 1, Face 2, Seen 1, View 2 = 9

Now I want to group all of these cells into a single cell called D, something like D = {Face1, Face2, Scene1, Scene2}. However, when I do this I get D = {15,23,46,9}. This is not what I want. I would like to identify each cell when I call D {1,1}, I get face 1, and when I call face 1, I get 15.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Have you considered using the structures? Also try:

  D.face1 = 15 D.face2 = 23   

You can also do this:

 < Code> D.Face (1) = 15   

Let me know that it does not do this for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -