html - Audio element default controls sliders -


I am trying to use an element audio in my app.

When I put my audio element such as:

    

The audio element works fine, but when I try to use sliders for the control volume / select a time song then I can not drag the default control silter, I can only click on the slider

I want the default behavior:

What am I doing?

Enter image details here

<

A class = "lazy image" href = "jsImgSlider / images / image-slider-3.jpg" & gt; Slide 3 & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; Audio preload = "none" data-image = "JSIMGlider / image / image-slider- 5.jpg" data-alt = "free ad" control & gt; & Lt; Source data- src = "prod / mcaudio.mp3" type = "audio / mpeg" & gt; & Lt; Source data- src = "prod / mcaudio.ogg" type = "audio / og" & gt; & Lt; / Audio & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; -! Thumbnail - & gt; & Lt; Div id = "thumb" data -autovideo = "true" & gt; & Lt; div class = "thumb" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "jsImgSlider / images / thumb1.jpg" /> & Lt; div class = "playvideo" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; div class = "thumb" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "jsImgSlider / images / thumb3.jpg" /> & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; div class = "thumb" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "jsImgSlider / images / thumb5.jpg" /> & Lt; div class = "playvideo" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -