css - Add a border-left to a sidebar (Wordpress Twenty Fourteen theme) -


I am trying and on this site I have tried to design each div and class to simply design :

http://66.147.242.87/~briantur/poetry/

The simplest thing is: I just want to add a border-left, 1px to the left side of the sidebar ( Visually different from the content area). I can not do this and it is driving me crazy because I know that it is simple. I used the Chrome Developer Tools to use Magnificent Glass and still do not understand it. Any help is most appreciated!

  # content-sidebar {border-left: 1px solid green; }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -