c# - tips for ASP.net MVC And Data Model -


I need your opinion, which is better at the ASP.NET MVC project, is there a datamodel for my database or Is there a recommendation for each table in my database?

Note: I am using EF Datestuff model with an Oracle database.

Lolz is a good question I think you are new to MVC and EF for the entire database Use a DataModel function of the unit frame supports the Oracle database. A DbContext represents a database but, you can have mutliple databse in your project. P>

If you want to learn more ASP.NET MVC with EF here, its data will be first From

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -