Rails stuck on migration -


I made a mistake. I have created a loft for user home page . I had to use the usershortcut with t .

Then I created the migration to change the name of the table.

I have to change something that should not happen after running on the development rack.

Because when I will run on Heroku rake, I

  unincorporated constant CreateUsershorcuts   

But, my rail migration is now:

  20140421133729_create_usershortcuts RB   

with:

  class Createusershortcuts & lt; ActiveRecord :: migrations deff changes make_table: usershortcuts do | T | t.integer: user_id t.string: shortcut_name t.text:. shortcut_url t.timestamps end end end   

I do not know what to change to get this rake error past

Can I delete the migration and add a new one Can i

Thanks for the help!

Rail 20140421133729_create_usershortcuts.rb is expected to include CreateUsershortcuts < / code> While this is actually Createusershortcuts .

You could either rename the migration or the class inside it - as long as they match, no matter should be done

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -