python c api - PyArg_ParseTuple() on arbitrary tuples -


I am looking for confirmation on this issue:

Am I using PyArg_ParseTuple ) Can I use? Or, on those people passed as the logic list on the function calls?

I see a strong signal for the East, but for me to read, the documentation is not ambiguous at this point, so my question is here.

The only problem is if an error message occurs, if an error occurs while parsing the tupl Suitable for the function call.

Otherwise, this should work on arbitrary teaples as well as on logic lists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -