How to hide edit form of jqgrid pager -


I'm a newbie for jqgrid and for a requirement, I need to hide the edit form that pops up when we go to navbar Click the Edit button (Pager). How can I hide it on the basis of the situation

Click the Edit button, I see how many rows are selected by the user. If it is more than one, then I need to hide the edit form and I need to show the warning message that they can only edit one record.

I did the following but did not work.

  beforeShowForm: function (form) {form.hide (); $ ("# Editmodlist") CSS ("Display", "None"); // where I have hardened the division, which edits the pigment form}    

< p> The better formatting of the code just to add my solution here
  Before InitData: Function (form) {var selRowIds = jQuery ('# list'). jqGrid ('getGridParam', 'selarrrow'); If (selRowIds.length & gt; 1) {warning ("error"); return false; } And {return true; }}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -