c# - Inserting Duplicate Values in Binary Search Tree -


First of all I know that this question has been asked many times then my apologies but I lost When I had thought of creating a BST for the word Duplicate with 'BERNER' .

So I know that it can look like this, I'm done halfway with it but when I N and R

  B / ER / E , then I got confused>  

In addition to this I have some other questions < Ol>

  • The first 'E' in the BST is initially placed on the right E & gt; B due to Root node (B) , but when we go to 'R' it gets the right node and ' E ' gets the left node so I was thinking that E & gt; Since the BST rule is not a violation. B , and this should be the correct node of 'B' ? Is this a rule that I am missing?

  • Creating 'Barrier' Without Duplicate

    Any help / suggestions will be appreciated. Please do not be hard on me. I am a newbie for BST concepts

     BST for BERNER, with the idea that the left or right nodes are no different for inserting when its value is equal to its parent

    Binary Tree for BERNER (Please note that there should be no duplicate nodes in BST), with the idea that not to separate the left or right nodes When its value is equal to its parent.

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

    jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

    c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -