Alfresco Community 4.2 Document Management -


Currently I have a job of searching for Alfresco Community 4.2. I need to create a workflow that allows users to upload documents, verify an admin and issue documents to other high level users, this is not my concern, how it is issued. < P> I downloaded Alfresco Community 4.2 exe from my website, and installed it on Windows 7 32-o'clock. E-mail notifications will also be sent to high level users or administrators. Bit laptop but I have not been able to access / Alfresco and / share, I have found that I need MySQL for this, so I am currently installing it, am I right?

And I have to do all this separately, for example, first of all I need to set up users, then configure their restrictions, then go to the documents?

I'm really new to it at the moment. I searched for Google but so far everything seems complicated to me.

Thank you in advance!

First of all, if you are using the installer that you think you have installed something different There is no need to do Alfresco installer everything comes with bundle in its installation. Unless you have a specific requirement, where you want to use MySQL instead of the bundled PostGrease Database.

Now everything is up and running for the workflow, you can see different box workflows available with Alfresco, if any of them require that you do not need any other effort directly can do.

If you feel that you do not have any of those workflows as you need, then you have to make your advance workflow

In this link, you need to know about Alfresco workflow is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -