Speed up Python MongoDB query -


I am new to mongodibi I am trying to read data from several collections. I want to do some statistics on GHTorrent, so I am trying to print .csv with the data that I am interested in. The problem is that my query is now running for some 30 minutes and I'm sure my search is less effective than it is, I'm not sure how to improve it.

First of all, I

  close_issues = ghdb.issues.find ({"state": "off"}, # query criteria {# projection "id": 1 1, "number": 1,}   , "created_at": 1, "closed": 1, "comments": 1, "repo": 1, p> Then, after opening a file and typing in the headlines, I do  
  to issue in closed numbers: countMentioned = ghdb.issue_events.find ("problem": issue ['Number'], "repo": issue ['repo'], "owner": issue ['owner'], "incident": "outlined"}). Calculation (); = "Ghdb.i ['number'], "repo": issue ['repo'], "owner": issue ['owner'], "incident": "subscribed"}). count (); counted Issue ['rep'], issue ['repo'], "owner": issue ['owner'], "event": "assigned": "assigned" Time_created = parser.parse (issue ['created_at']) time_closed = parser.parse (issue ['band_at']) timediff = time_closed - time_created; + +, "+ str (issue ['id "+ str (issue ['number']) +", "+ str (issue ['repo'])," + str (issue [+ "," + str (timerfitable_seconds ()) + ", "+ Str (m Dada ['Comments']) + "," + str (Guaranteed) + "," + str (count membership) + "," + Str (countAssigned) + '\ n')   < P> As you can see, I use three out of four criteria for three different searches per problem. What is the most effective way to search for a combination of  issue_id ,  repo  and  owner  and calculate for each three different codes > Event    

The Mongoode Aggregation Framework is a great tool for those queries that generate collected data I do like it -

I will start there and I would like to play with it a little bit. In this case of usage you can usually start from there and as a result you can wrap some extra code as a result of exporting the data in the format you want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -