rvm - I need to start over with a fresh, ground zero, install of Rails. How do I do that? -


Run Mac OS X Mavericks, I have raised my rail installation completely, on the point that I am doing all this I'm wrong, it's wrong. I am working on the book and am trying to establish a testing environment so that I can start learning really ... nevertheless, I am still messing up that I really want to flush it completely and start should do. I've re-established the railroad, and now the default hackt free is empty I am unable to figure out how to restore it with default gems (uninstall and restoring railways did not do this for me) Done At this point I am far away from a rabbit hole, I am unable to orient myself, so I think that I just need to get up and start with zero refresh. How would I go about resetting my environment that I can do this? I think I need to uninstall Rail, RVM, etc.? First, make sure you are running Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9).

Start by uninstalling Ruby, for example:

  Delete $ rvm ruby-2.1.1   

More info RVM is on the page on the site.

Carefully follow the guide to establish Ruby 2.1.1 and Rail 4.1.

If things do not look right, for example, if RVM is giving an error message, then you can uninstall it. RVM itself will remove all Ruby installations, manage RVM, and ~ /. Everything in rvm:

  $ rvm implode   

RVM, follow the restoration of Ruby 2.1. As soon as you go and take notes and if you have any problems, then ask a new stack overflow question, provide accurate error messages and conditions that keep the error. Establishment of rail is the biggest obstacle to learning the railing, so good luck, and I am sure that you will be successful with the help you get here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -