mysql - repeat result multipple times in my sql -


I have no id and no fields, what exactly do I want, the result will not be filed any time , If there is no field 2, then raw should be repeated twice as a result. This is my sample table structure

  id no 1 3 2 2 3 1   

Now I need to get results like

 I  1 3 1 3 1 3 2 2 2 2 3 1   

I tried to write mysql query to get the above results, but any help in failing

You need a table of numbers to accomplish this. For just three values, it's easy: choose

  t.id, choose t.no to t join (t 1no n select as union and select all union all 3) n ; = N.no;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -