node.js - webstorm 8, how to get rid of warning message -


I expected this warning message to be invalid number of argument, 2. But my code is okay. I run my application I can ignore them, but it just bothers me. How do I get rid of them?

It seems that webstorm did not know that the app can only take one argument Have tried - javascript -> libraries, i node there

The picture is too small, so I paste your coffeescript code below.

  App.use favicon () app .use logger 'dev' app.use bodyParser.json () app.use bodyParser.urlencoded () app.use cookieParser () app.use express.static path.join __dirname, 'app / public'   

Enter image details here

 Enter image details here

This problem is: favicon is expected in Express Dock 2 To get Aramitr. Yet the option shol is likely to be an optional parm.

You can either ignore the warning, or else pass {} as the absolute

  / ** * Provides the favicons provided by the given 'path' * * Public * @little {string | Buffer path * @love (object) option * @ layer (function) middleware * / module.exports = function favicon (path, option) {   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -