Is it possible to upgrade Azure Powershell (ISE) in Windows Server 2012 R2 without reinstalling? -


I am running Windows Server 2012 R2 in an Azure VM in which I have an older version of Azure PowerHell (ISE) -

when I run, I searched for instructions on how to update Azure Powerhall (ISE) but how do I set up a scratch copy

Whether to upgrade the Azure membership without importing it again One way is - settings file etc?

By the way, it is an easy way to find out which version I am on the Great Get-module azure or get-module let me version info per

Do not give PowerShell module, you can just run add-ezour account to update your subscription settings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -