Installing scikit-learn 0.15 (Python) -


I am currently using scikit-learning 0.14.1, which I used to use PIP. I'm running Python version 2.7.6 (64bit), using Canopy Anthot as my IDE. My operating system is OSX 10.9.2

Currently, I'm trying to install SyncKit-Learning 0.15. I cloned the repository in my home directory, put it in the CD, and typed 'Python setup.py install' in the command line

I got an error saying:

< code> error: 'User / ***** / Library / Anthot / Canopy_64 bit / User / Lib / Python 2 could not be deleted. 7 / site-packages / sklearn / __ check_build / __ init__.py ': deprecated with permission

Anyone has advice on how to install a cykite I can learn about 0.15 ? Should I clone the directory in / user / ***** / Library / Enthought / Canopy_64bit / User / lib / python2.7 / site-packages / ?

Thank you very much!

There is a way to install many Python packages, without which the need for learning, without the help of ropes To learn how to install it locally,

  dragon setup.py install --user   

which will write information to / .local .

Another option

  dragon setup.py development   

which will compile in place and / user / ** Place a symbolic link in *** / Library / Anthot / Canopy_64 bit / User / Lib / Python 2.7 / site-package / . You may have to sudo and you may have to delete the old schelharn .

The third, more obvious way to do this, is to link the symbolic self, which would require surgery, but to keep the link and sudo to remove the old skikit Very local use

Assume that you have ~ / scikit-learn /

  cd ~ / scikit-learn CD / Users / Geo / Library / Anthot / More detailed information on the website about Canopy_64 Bit / User / Lib / Python 2.7 / Site- and      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -