dynamic - Android : Draw TextEdit(s) or TextView(s) when user enter number of them.[exp: 6 then draw 6 TextView] -


wants the user to enter the number of text edit or view text, and then attract them. For example, enter user 7, then let seven view text I knew that this is a suitable way, but in my progress I can not change the entire structure, I found this ARO here:

  tv = new TextView (this);   

And the error is: "Constructor TextView (new view .onclickList () {}) is undefined".

I knew I had to:

  applies OnClickListener   

but I can not change PRGRM anymore. Is there anyway TextView (or any objct see) to create 'Layout' without refrence for XML? linerlight take = (linear line) searchVBIID (RIDMIL); For (Int i = 1; I

Thanks,

You are adding linear layouts to your last line ll.addView (tv); Must be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -