python 2.7 - Python27 Memory Error Issues -


I'm trying to process some data that uses Python, but often with "memory error" Does matter. For my data processing, I need to run the loop ~ 400 times. The issue is, every time I get 20-30 times in this loop, I get "Memory Array", looking at the task manager, it appears When python.exe is 32 ~ 1gb I will use 64-bit python but the libraries I need are only 32 bits. In addition, at the end of the main function, I am calling with every loop, I use To do I am using the Dell function for every variable of the I, when "memory er" occurs then I have to get out of the interpreter completely, otherwise if I try to run it again again Automatically fails with "memory arrays"

I need Python (X, Y) 2.7 and below: numpy scipy.io matplotlib pyopencl pyfft

You have said that it has crashed like a line A = 2400, with B = 256, C = 25:

  s = zeros (A , B, C), complex128)   

This will require 235 MB of memory and not only 235 MB: It should be narrow because NumPy hopes to use it as an array is.

You have also mentioned that you are running it in 32-bit process, and it crashes when the process memory is around 1 GB.

It is unfortunate, but not completely surprising. Consider that the total usable virtual memory in the 32-bit process is somewhere around 3 GB, and essentially some "holes", which means that you will never be able to allocate an array in 4 GB size. But how much can you allocate in one piece? Okay, this depends on the fragmentation of the memory allocated to you, as the virtual addresses that are still required by your program can be "sprinkled" around your 4GB address space, and eventually you can assign a quarter gigabyte Can be unable to bite all together.

What you should do here, allot your matrix once and reuse it. When your program has just begun, you are very likely to be able to allocate 235 MB range, and you can clear it before reusing it without allocating it later. Alternatively, you (A) 64-bit, or (b) monitors for a short while, why you can not allocate a part of a large portion after running a garbage-picked language for a while .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -