javascript - Style console.log output and run functions -


After doing a little bit of scandal around the source code for

, I saw how to console users to communicate with them (Only works in Chrome).

Enter image details here

In addition, if I If I enter joinUs () on the console log, then a function is run that directs me to a new page.

I tried to run my function in the console logs by declaring the function of your website:

  function testFunc () {console.log ('Hello World!'); }   

But if I try to enter testFunc () on the console log, I get the following error:

 < code> ReferenceError: testFunc is not defined   

Is there any information about styling the output of console logs and how to run a function from the console? For the style, you can check - if you read through the code then I'm sure you can. Understand how it works.

Available to be available testfunc , specify it clearly on window , do window.testFunc = function () {console.log ('Hello World!')}; . it should work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -