git-svn fails to commit back to svn repo despite clean rebase -


I am using git-svn which feels like years without any problem. My usual workflow work, committed, ..., work, committed, rebase, DCIT

All of a sudden I started getting this error today:

 < code> $ git svn rebase current branch master is up to date. $ Git SVN dcommit assertion failed: (svn_uri_is_canonical (child_uri, zero)), function uri_skip_ancestor, /SourceCache/subversion/subversion-62/subversion/subversion/libsvn_subr/dirent_uri.c, line file 1519 Error: Git-SVN signs of death In case of a bus it is a related version:  
  $ Git --version Git version 1.8.3.4 (Apple Git-47)   

code>

I have a change in hiding the guitar, but there has never been a problem before this, can it be now?

have went another thing that changed recently, he was our Anfudl repo (which is hosting the central SVN repo) grew out of recent space and we paid for a large plan Had to; But after increasing the plan size, I was able to dcommit it until Friday afternoon.

I have had some other people think that there are problems with DCIT but none of this particular error message

What should I do?

There was something to file in the name of this file with a signature (@) < code> icon@2x.png ).

I thought it was a global Git-svn error and another SVN repo (also Unfuddle, held by as before) it does not seem to have a problem of trying to reproduce Was there.

HERE I command tried to reproduce this issue to my Git-svn bug report Re:

(an existing SVN repo that Git-SVN with went by the clone)

  $ touch icon@2x.png $ Git icon@2x.png $ Git -m add committed "test" $ Git SVN rebase $ Git SVN dcommit   

This did not reproduce the problem as I had expected, so I have not submitted a bug report. The only difference is that I can think of between two repos that there is one by which I tried to repeat this issue, trunk / branches / tag / and the result was cloned with git svn clone-s , while the original repo which I had problems did not use this structure was. I do not have any additional repo at the moment which does not use to use the standard structure, so now I am pensioning.


However, here's how I worked on this issue:

Using a pure SVN client, checking repo and abusive To file files / changes in your filename with @, you have to attach another @ after the file name:

  $ svn ci -m "stupid on-sine "Path / per / icon @ 2x.png @ path / to / icon-small @ 2x.png @ ...   

Once this happens, a Go back to the git-svn clone and try again and again, and it should work (worked for me!) ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -