css - HTML input text: increase text size without changin input size -


I am using a 4 digit password; The points representing each character are very small; I would like to increase font size; But I want to change the input size.

I have it:

  & lt; Input class = "pin_code" type = "password" maxlength = "4" />   

If I

  & lt; Input class = "Pincode" type = "password" maximum number = "4" style = "font-size: 30px add" />   

Then the input also increases the size; How can I make text / dots only to get bigger?

Dots bigger more space than me

I added

  & lt; Input class = "pincode" type = "password" maxlength = "4" style = "font-size: 30px; height: 24px" />   

And now I get this:

image Enter I believe here that you can not achieve easily.

To solve this, I think we have to close the top and bottom with the same distance and just show the middle part (with the text line). To turn it off, we need an envelope around the input field, keep the input field appropriately and set the overflow: hidden for the wrapper Here are the code details: < / P>

HTML :

  & lt; span class = 'input-clipper' & gt; & Lt; Input class = "pincode" type = "password" maxlength = "4" /> & Lt; / Span & gt;   

CSS :

  .pin_code {font-size: 40px; Status: Completed; Width: 100%; Top: 50%; -webkit-transform: translateY (-50%); Left: 0; Profile: None; } Span.input-clipper {display: inline-block; Status: Relative; Height: 20px; Width: 200px; Hidden flurry; Border: 1 px solid black; }  Note  Note: To style the border, you should instead limit the cover of the shell ( .input-clipper ) in style have to keep. You set the size of the cover instead of setting the input field size (as before). Test the demo using webcat-based browsers (Chrome, Opera) because I used the prefix for the  -Vibit -   transform  property.  

Update : The above demo indicates a problem that fills the height of the carat. In height of input to reduce the carat height, we can see the : Before and : you can use a small move after pseudo-elements.

Balance Issue : You can not style the input range in the : Focus position with CSS only, of course if you use Javascript This can be style.

I think there is a high attenuation that we have a better solution related to font icons or special characters ... but I am not good at that part. Hope someone will post it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -