c++ - gcc and g++ library search paths -


I had my system compiled under a system with gcc 4.1.1 and g ++ 4.1.1 Was there. IT gave me more systems, with GCC 4.1.2 and G ++ 4.1.2. When I run with the -v option, it says that

 except for the unjoined directory "/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2/../../ ../../ / c ++ / 4.1.2 / x86_64-redhat-linux "ignore unidentified directory" /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-redhat-linux/4.1.2/ "Ignore unidentified directory" / usr / lib / gcc / x86_64-redhat-linux / 4.1.2 /../../../../ x86_64-redhat-linux / include " 

However I find that < / p>

 find / usr-name stddef.h/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/4.1.1/include/stddef.h  

I used the GCC for i386 and 4.1 How do I use a different search path for? 1, instead of 4.1.2 and x86_64?

This will indicate that the establishment of GCC is not complete. You may need to install (e.g., sudo yum install libstdc ++ - devel glibc-devel ). It will assume that the standard code is actually installed using the standard package. You can also really need some other libraries, which you are actually developing.

Of course, the right thing to do is complain to IT, but I suspect that if you want to do some work today (if your IT is something like those with whom I work If you can do this (oh, and most of the time, in my experience, they do not know how to solve the problem, so give them the information above!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -