xcode - Why is git erroring with 'Assertion failed' on git add .? -


I cut a repo, then clone it into a / YATC directory. I had a previously created Xcode project (Twitter-Terminal) in another directory, which I copied in the / YATC directory . I got git add In the / YATC directory, and only one empty TwitterTimeline directory was added to the repo, no other files were added. I later came to know that there was already a .git directory in the Twitter timeline, I think Xcode would have made it, however I never remember to ask it

then Also, I have removed the TwitterTimeline / .git directory I went back to / YATC and the git add. Tried to do , and nothing happened, which means that I immediately did GIT status , and said that there was nothing to commit. After this I went to the Twitter timeline directory and git add. found, and found:

  Failure failed: (item-> nowildcard_len & lt; = item- & gt; lane & item- & gt; prefix & lt; = item- & gt; Lennon), function prefix_pathspec, file pathspcc, line 308. Abort traps: 6   

is what

Definitely what is really happening but I was in the same situation

  1. I used to call a GIT repo Took it inside
  2. It was destroyed by thinking that it was a regular subdue The CD will be created
  3. git add -A
  4. Weird error message was found

    By changing the name of the subdir around it, on the side of a parent git add The name was changed, then the subdir was going back to the original name in any way to git back in the working position.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -