random - Number generator -


I need random number generators. The length of the input number in my function is the generated output.

I have to write it in ST (language for PLC drivers). I do not have a srand () or rand () function in this language, so I have to write it.

Does anyone help me?

If you just need a pseudo random number for a statistical simulation or something like that, one or the other Try one. Do not use these types of random number generators for security-sensitive such as creating passwords or encryption keys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -