pygame - Python play song from point -


I would like to play a song with dragon, but I have tried to start with songs from all libraries, there are problems, one exact second .

I mean, I want to start a song from the second 10, for example. I have tried Pagmem, but I have problems with drama ceremony.

The issue is: Music should start in the second 89, but it starts from the beginning and starts after 1 second. Leave on 89

Can someone help me? Thanks

  import pygame pygame.init () pygame.mixer.init (frequency = 22050, size = -16, channels = 2, buffer = 4096) pygame.mixer.music.load (" C: \\ user \\ Leonardo \\ Desktop \\ Projo \\ music.mp3 ") pygame.mixer.music.play (0,89) clock = pygame.time.Clock () clock.tick (10) while pygame .mixer.music.get_busy (): pygame.event.poll () clock.tick (10)    

Michael Elkan