How to bold match items in two list boxes in jQuery? -


I am trying to find bold match items between two list boxes in jquery. I've tried with the following code, but this is giving me an error.

  var $ itemInBox1 = $ ("# box1View"). ("Options"), $ itemInBox2 = $ ("# box2View") (. "Options"); $ ItemInBox1.each (function () (var {item item} font-weight: bold"); } }); });   

sample jsfiddle:

Here's what I did:

I had reduced the height so I could see both. Chrome ignores Bold, however, you can see the code working here with the comment made here.

  $ ("# box1 view options"). Each (function (i) {// alerts ($ (this) .text () + ":" + $ (this) .val () () ("font-weight", "bold"); $ ('# Box 2 scene option: ('+ opt +') '). CSS ("color", "red");});   

hh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -