php - Setup parent entity from child entity form -


I am using Symfony2 for a PHP project, but I have a question about the fate of the unit.

I is a database model that requires differentiating between different types of employees.

There is an extraction of modeling here:

employee

  • civilization
  • first name
  • hired_at
  • Employees [Employees [unit]]
  • Roles [another unit]
  • Employee [employee unit]
  • Sections [another organization]

    I It has to be separated because I am the second institution, which is called a message, that every employee is different Can send to gon

  • li>
  • sent_at < / Li>

    In my application, I want to be able to create a new "secretary" for example, and I'm setting up

    Correct to do this with Symfony2 What's the way

    I know that I can add properties to the form and set the institutions manually, but I really feel like doing this one It should be a clean way ...

    Is it possible to use formulators? In fact, I did not know that it is possible to add another formatting as a field type.

    Symfony2

    In the case of work, just in case:

      named place MyAdminBundle \ Form; Use Symfony \ Component \ Form \ AbstractType; Use Symfony \ Component \ Form \ FormBuilderInterface; Use Symfony \ Component \ OptionsResolver \ OptionsResolverInterface; Class Secretary Type Abertype {/ ** * @ Ultimate Form Builder Interface $ Builder * @ Ultimate Array $ Option * / Public Functions buildForm (FormBuilderInterface $ builder, Array $ option) {$ builder - & gt; Add ('Employee', type new employee), ('password', 'password', array ('label' = & gt; 'password', 'expected') -> ('labels' = & gt; employee' , 'Required' = & gt; true)) - & gt; = & Gt; truth)); } / ** * Ultimate Vendorolver Interface $ Resolver * / Public Function Set Default Option (Optional Interface $ Resolver) {$ Resolver- & gt; Set Defaults (array ('data_class' = & gt; 'MyCoreBundle \ Entity \ Secretary')); } / ** * @ layer string * / public function getName () {return 'my_adminbundle_secretary'; }}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -