Oracle SQL Query to get exact last 30/31/28 days from sysdate -


I want a simple SQL query to get dates of sysdate and exact 30 days.

Ex: Today is March 12, 2014, the date should be between 13 February 2014 and 12 March 2014.

I can not do just for 30 days because in this case I will be February 10, 2014. But I do not want this way please suggest me that you have any idea

I am using the Oracle 11G version.

Thank you.

You can use the ADD_MONTHS function and use 1 as the following for months In the form of:

  select ADD_MONTHS (TRUNC (SYSDATE, -1) from Dual;   

Here are these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -