java - Which directory should I run mvn from and what does it do? -


I searched: "What MVN does", and found and did not find useful, because both are related to Maven .

I have turned on Mac OS X 10.9.2, and running Mac OS X 10.9.2

I am trying to make jars and build jar file The instructions call is included with all dependencies:

  mvn package   

Where should I run the mvn and what does it do? To be honest I do not even know that the mvn command is Java specific.

  • mvn is meen
  • mvn package Always run from a project root directory (i.e., the directory where pom.xml li> The package created can usually be located under the target directory (it will be given some name like log-sinus-0.1-SNAPHOT-jar-dependence log synthesis for the project .jar )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -