objective c - (MagicalRecord) NSDate in relatedByAttribute -


I have an object that I import with the following JSON structure using magical record I am:

  {"Receipts": [{"Date": "2014/03/05", "Zodiac": "199.00"}, {"Date": "2014/03 / 04 "," zodiac "" 9.00 "}, {" date ":" 2014/03/01 "," zodiac ":" 9.00 "}}}   

receipt object with two values, date and amount. According to the business requirements, this date will always be unique, in this way, I want to use it for 'related bay attribute' for that NSManid object. However, when I do this with the Magic Records error:

  *** Canceling 'FIS' without exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', Reason: '- [__ NSCF stringing time Interlacedins Refreshdate]: In the codeet on the 0x178034500 '/ code>  

Receif object sent to an unknown selector, I have the date attribute set "Related Behavior" on the date itself As a specialty of "I Format: I also set the yyyy / MM / dd "in the user information. Regarding the relationship of receipt , I have a commission object in relation to "related beet attribute: date".

In Yoga: What?

For all those people, more details about this issue are being discussed through magazines tracker.

To solve this issue I receif objects on Identifier has added property. I made it a string and set the map name to date . After this I have kept my current date property (i.e. dateFormat to yyyy / MM / dd ). I again changed my related section to identifier . It works like a charm!

Big "ah!" For me, when I realized that magical amount gives you the ability to map many properties into a single JSON feature. Now my date property is a NSDT that I want and I have a unique string identifier .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -