How do I disable a Pylint specific error message globally? -


I am using the excellent text editor with Pylint as the Python code parser. It works fine, but whenever I define a variable, I get the following error message (C0103):

Error: invalid continuous name.

I read that a solution can add a # pylint: disable-msg = C0103 to the source code, but this solution is not enough for me because my To have too many variable definitions and I do not want to regulate my code with calls to Pylint, I have to disable error messages C0103 for all my Python source files, globally, for good. I should get rid of this message forever. How can I accomplish this?

To take the file, it should be located at ~ /.pylintrc . Otherwise, you have to give RIC files as arguments on every allocation of pylint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -