Android Image Zoom and Pan in jelly bean -


I have applied the net zone and the pan in the net and in the articles and are working fine on both zoom and pan kitkat Do not zoom in jelly bean, nor does pan work as its freezed image.

  Current metrics. PostScale (temp, temp, 0, 0); SetImageMatrix (this.currentMatrix);   

In the case of Jelly Bean, is there anything to be done for the image?

In Jelly Bean I have to invalidate my image view once I set a new matrix for it I am

  ImageView.postInvalidate ();   

No need to refuse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -