java - JavaFX Multiple colors in textarea (JavaFX 8) -


I can not find such a document in JavaFX.

And I will be happy to know how I can do this:

When I type a word in a text, fx "google" or "facebook". Can I do this as it can turn Google's color fax into green, and change the font and the stuff in it.

I would love to know how I can do this :)

No JavaFX 8 textaria does not support many colors for text.

You can try the control of Tomas Mccila and see that it works for you.

There are other options for

  1. with the API for the style categories of rich textfx text Or
  2. One of many HTML-based text editors (for example).
  3. One adoption, where the user only edits the plain markup text in a standard textaria and the style text is shown in another panel (same << Li>

    Addressing the signs

    I found a place, tell me that I can use textflow, so I will try

    TextFlow one Readable control is not editable like Textaria, only go core Creating a feature-rich stylish text editor using the CFX 8 components is a big and complex task, which I do not advise most people to do, instead, in existing JavaFX Editor solutions like RichTextFX or such other projects. Contributing which may arise, will probably lead to better results and more productive results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -