java - How to fix the error when occurred Installing updates of maven to eclipse -


When I'm trying to install a Maven plugin to my eclipse, the following error occurred. I am using windows 8 64 bits and I am using Eclipse Halo for Java EE. I have installed the following Maven for my eclipse

This error I got,

The installation can not be completed because one or more essentials can not be found. Software is being installed: M2A - Maven integration for eclipse 1.4.1.20140328-1905 (org.eclipse.m2e.feature.feature.group 1.4.1.20140328-1905) Missing Requirement: Maven integration for eclipse 1.4.1.20140328 -1905 (org.eclipse.m2e.core.ui 1.4.1.20140328-1905) 'bundle org.slf4j.api 1.6.2' is required but it can not be found

If you have this problem I'll be grateful if you help me to solve

I recommend that you use the latest stable version of eclipse

< p> Install a maven separately and point to eclipse in eclipse with 'external' method.

Maven Running is more reliable in the command line, the eclipse is more than the Maven buffer m2e.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -