java - Eclipse keeps terminating my project when unauthorized to -


Whenever I run / debug any of my projects, then I do not get the window and about 20 seconds of eclipse After this it is terminated. I have tried to reinstall the eclipse IDE I see the console output only when I use System.out.println ();

I've tried to export it for NetBeans IDE normally with this exception:

  `thread 'thread-2" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException Exception in: 480000 at com.Mafia.graphics.Render3D.renderWall com.Mafia.graphics.Screen.render (Screen.java33) (Render3D.java:150) at com.Mafia.Display.render (Display.java : 153) com on .Mafia.Display.run at java.lang.Thread.run (Display.java:122) (Thread.java:745) `  

But this is a consolation in eclipse There is nothing to say about any errors in the run mode I just found this in my debug console when debug "m Fia "(a) of its projects

  & lt; Finish, Exit Price: - + 1073740 9 40 & gt; C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.7.0 _55 \ bin \ javaw.exe (2014-04-22 9:48:56 PM)   

What is the exit value and what does it mean? Can the problem be linked?

I am running:

Windows 7 SP1

JDK 1.7.0_55 (64-bit)

JRE 7 (64 -BIT) After the text "itemprop =" text ">

I ignored a line by crash (my epic fail on this line) that this problem is problematic The reason was: Render. RenderWall (0, 1, 1, 0); But it is important to: Render.Reddrawal (0, 1, 2, 0); It was causing the accident!

How did I find out: Look at my last written code again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -