Does OCaml have String.split function like Python? -


OK, so basically I am using this method to split the string: < In the pre- split = stroke (Str.regexp_string ""), the token = split install is .....

But the problem is that for example here is a sentence that I I want to parse:

  pop esi   

and after the partition it gets (I tokens each item in the list Subfolder of auxiliary function to print

item: esi

see three places in the token. Are the list

So I'm thinking that there is a string. Like python Which can

instr parsed like this:

  Item: Popitem: esi   

Is this possible? Can someone give me some help? Do not use

Str.regexp_string , it only matches fixed wire Is for

Use Str.split (Str.regexp "+")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -