BULK INSERT from shared drive using sql server 2012 -


I have a small query that I want to import bulk from shared network drive:

  with Bulk INSERT test \ 'full path \ path \ file.csv' (FIELDTERMINATOR = ',', ROWTERMINATOR = '\ n')   

This does not work and It returns error:

  Operating system error code 5 (Access denied.)   

What I've read is because the shared drive is not Identify the SQL Server User (me) That certification is different.

Do I want to put these files on the SQL server itself, or can I allow some type of shared drive? I'm not sure what to say in terms of allowing our IT group to view SQL Server "see" shared drive.

Alternatively, I'm not sure how to access the SQL Server directory directly. Keep the CSV files What do you all think?

Find out if you need to see the SQL Server NT service on the server that hosts the SQL instance That the NT service is running under which account (this can be an account which is local on the server or has a domain / AD account). That is the account that requires access to \\ full path \ path , not the account you used to make your connection in the SQL connection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -