jms - Hermes Cofiguration with SoapUI 5.0.0 -


I am trying to set up Himesh Jms config file under Premier - & gt; Tool and Hermes-config.xml file like this given to c: \ .. .. .. hermes-config.xml and saved preferences. But when I'm trying to open Hermesmsms under Sophia 5.0.0 devices, it complains about setting prefern, which I have already set. I tried to restart the soap but did not work. Any help is appreciated when I installed soap4.0.0, the hemzzms was installed. I did not install it separately thanks.

It is working, we need to send Homs to the JMS folder, not Hermes-config .xml file for SoapUI 5.0.0 (Hermes installed with Supuai). Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -