c# - Masking IP on the Windows Phone -


When I post data to my server, I am trying to provide some anonymous identity to my users on Windows Phone

Without going into more detail, the only thing that relates to the data in the user's database is the IP that they call from their servers. I want to mask it

I've seen an WebProxy object but apparently it is not available in Windows Phone. .NET Framework

I am only thinking about allowing the user to inform their exposure and setup VPN on their device.

Is there any other way that I can mask their IPs when I call on my server? More automated I can make it better for them.

You can not completely assert it in your app because the network connection will not work, but you Maybe third party services like can use

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -