c# - How can I get a certificate for a smart device application in windows mobile? -


Does anyone know how to get a certificate for the Windows Mobile application? I am using a test certificate to install my application on a Windows Mobile device, but I also want to publish my app, so I do not know how to get the certificate because M2M program (Which is an application certification program). Any ideas or suggestions do not exist anymore?

I think you can call Verisign and buy PFX. But, if you are signing yourself on a certificate, you can make yourself yourself.

  • Then, such a post-build phase for your project Install:

      "$ (SolutionDir) installer \ signtool.EXE" sign / f "$ (SolutionDir) certificate \ my_company.pfx" / t http://timestamp.verisign.com /scripts/timstamp.dll "$ (ProjectDir) obj \ $ (ConfigurationName) \ *. Exe" "$ (SolutionDir) installer \ cabwiz exe" "$ (SolutionDir) installer \ my_company. $ (ConfigurationName) .INF" / prexml "$ (SolutionDir) certificate \ my_company.prexml.xml" / cpu arm   

    You are now a taxi file installer that has your self-signed certificate and self- Akshrit execution will establish qualified (S).

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

    jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

    c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -