objective c - "Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64" when setting up a very basic Unit Testing for a console application -


I'm new to Objective-C and XCode and challenged me mentally while discussing compiled languages ​​normally is. I do not know how linkers work and the inconvenience of working in the amount of building in every IDE just scares me.

I have started learning Objisi a few days ago and of course I started with a console application project. Everything is fine till now, but I have a Ruby / Rail background, so that I understand immediately How to set the most basic TDD environment in XCode5 also.

I used it, but it is completely less, taking the test and error path, I added the excitant target in the project and then added a test case class, test my fraction class :

  #import & lt; Xctest /Xctest.h> #import "Fraction.h" @ Interface Factstest: Exist Sees @ Expression Fraction Test @ - (zero) set up {[Super set up]; } - (zero) Tyrudden {[Super Teardown]; } - (zero) testExample {fraction = fraction = [fraction new]; } @end   

The linking reference icon can not be found while running the test:

 Enter the image details here

I have read about the installation of the bundle loader and test host, but no one actually tells what goal they set should go. They do not work for me and I'm wondering if there is a need to emphasize such a simple, 3-file large "project" around the build settings.

How do I add only one test class which will test the law of the brain, certainly I received the reply three minutes after posting a question which caused me to be confused for hours:

The class I want to test should be a member of the test goal. Errors have disappeared after examining the appropriate "Target Membership" for the fracture class file.

Check the target. Subscription to Calibration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -