IntelliJ IDEA and Maven: creating a test resource in the same package -


I am using IntelliJ IDEA and my project has a default maven structure.

I often need to create a new class or resource in the same package, but in different folders ( src / main / java , src / One of the main / resources , src / test / java , src / test / directory ). A case where I am editing a class in src / main / java and I need to create a test in src / test / java create test What about other scenarios?

Often I write myself a unit test and I want to make a test resource in the test resource folder in the same package. Is there a quick way to get it?

For my best knowledge (through 10 years of use) Any way to do this Has not been made. It was some recently desired to create the default spring test reference file. Your post has promoted me to open a spring text reference automatically, I request you to give a comment on that request, or open a separate feature request.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -