quartz.net - What happens if a job is scheduled in the past? -


I quartz I'm new on the net and I'm wondering if a job is scheduled in the past? Threw an exception? Is it running instantly? I am thinking that when I get a job time, then I need to protect this situation.

Exception: The trigger you are adding will never fire, here is a distinction to note. Is: You can set the time for the time of the first but there should be some time in the future to set the trigger on fire. So now the time to start () - 1D is fine if you have a firing happening after adding the trigger (in future, the time for the weekend and the time that the next fire is allowed).

So you should check that GetNextFireTimeUtc returns the non-empty value for the trigger you are adding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -