tsql - How to use Unpivot Using SQL -


I am trying to use the unpivot function, but if this is the right way because I can not find the desired result I'm not sure

  Code TYPE1 type2 TYPE3 AMOUNT 1 x X Y D RE 22 2 LY GD DD 45 3 SD DFD WW 75   

: Here's what I have as an example and here after the desired result I have run my query:

  Code GRP_NM GRP_VALUES AMT1 TYPE1 XX 22 2 TYPE1 LY 45 3 TYPE1 SD 75 1 Type2 YD 22 2 type2 GD 45 3 type2 DFD 75 1 TYPE3 RE 22 2 TYPE3 DD 45 3 TYPE3 WW 75   

And the query I have here but my result is that I do not need: < / P>

  Selection code, AMT, MY_TABLE unprivate from GRP_NM (Mark (TEP1, Type 2, Type 3));  

I think this is the syntax you want: < Pre> as my_table (type 1 as the 1 code, as type1, type1, 'y d' type2 as 'xx', 're', 22 as the form of zodiac In) selection code, grp_num, grp_values, zodiac My_table unpivot (in grp_num for grp_values ​​(TYPE1, TYPE2, TYPE3));

Personally, I think looks unpivot to remember the syntax quite hard, so I usually do a cross Using this action to take action and case statement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verilog Error: output or inout port "Q" must be connected to a structural net expression -

jasper reports - How to center align barcode using jasperreports and barcode4j -

c# - ASP.NET MVC - Attaching an entity of type 'MODELNAME' failed because another entity of the same type already has the same primary key value -